To add our events feed to your RSS reader, simply click on the
button. Then copy the URL, and paste it into your RSS application. If you would like the feed to appear on your My Yahoo! page, click on the My Yahoo! button.
Gay Ogunquit encourages you to use the feed made available here, as long as the following terms are respected:
- You must use the RSS feeds as provided, and you may not edit or modify the text, content or links supplied.
- You must attribute the information to GayOgunquit.com and provide a link back to our site. For example, code such as: <a href="http://www.gayogunquit.com">Events Provided Courtesy of GayOgunquit.com</a> must be integrated into your site.
- You may not display the RSS Content in a way that does not permit successful linking to, redirection to or delivery of the GayOgunquit.com web page. You may not insert any intermediate page, splash page or other content between the RSS link and the applicable GayOgunquit.com web page.
- GayOgunquit.com reserves all rights to our content and your right to use it. You must provide attribution to GayOgunquit.com in connection with your use of our RSS feeds.
- GayOgunquit.com assumes no liability for any of your activities in connection with the RSS feeds or for your use of the RSS feeds in connection with your website.
Using the Feeds
What is RSS?
RSS (Really Simple Syndication) is an XML-based format for sharing and distributing Web content. Using an RSS reader, you can view data feeds from GayOgunquit.com, including events, business listings, travel tips, and links to the complete information.
How to Access RSS
An RSS Reader will download and display RSS feeds for you. Many readers are available. Query Google on RSS Reader for options.
The services listed above let you add RSS Feeds to a web page. For example, to add our feed to your My Yahoo! page, click on one of the "My Yahoo" links.
Additionally, web browers such as Netscape 8 and the upcoming Internet Explorer 7 will allow you to add RSS feeds to your personal toolbars.